Cult of the Lamb makes a TwitchCon appearance to kickoff Hunger Sucks, a Halloween-themed fundraiser to fight childhood hunger.
What You Need to Know:
- Hunger Sucks is an October-long Halloween celebration in which streamers are invited to play their favorite scary video games to fundraise for No Kid Hungry.
- The marathon begins at TwitchCon 2022 with a booth featuring indie game publisher Devolver Digital and their critically acclaimed title, Cult of the Lamb. Visit the booth from October 7 to 9 for free Halloween-themed swag and pose for a photo with Cult of the Lamb props.
- No Kid Hungry is a national campaign to end childhood hunger in the United States. 1 in 8 kids in the United States is living with hunger. That’s 9 million children. Some are missing meals; others face hunger-related hardships as their parents and caretakers trade between buying groceries or paying bills.
- By participating in this month-long fundraising initiative, streamers can help No Kid Hungry connect children to the food they need to thrive.
- Streamers with a love for the supernatural, jump scares, and tricks or treats are welcome to join Hunger Sucks during October to help end childhood hunger.
- Register on Tiltify and visit the No Kid Hungry booth at TwitchCon to learn more.
- *No Kid Hungry does not provide individual meals; your donations help support programs that feed kids. Learn more at NoKidHungry.org/OneDollar.
“Streamers big and small can change the lives of children,” said Tyler Worthington, who manages livestreaming partnerships for No Kid Hungry. “This event is our version of sharing your Halloween candy haul, and it’s easy to make an impact. A $1 donation can help No Kid Hungry provide 10 meals to kids.”
Source: Official Press Release